Continuing Education & Workforce Development
The Chesapeake College Division of Continuing Education & Workforce Training specializes in meeting the training needs of employers throughout the region as well as providing lifelong learning opportunities for the general public. A wide range of courses to upgrade skills, develop new skills, or pursue special interests are offered throughout the year at locations in Caroline, 多尔切斯特, 肯特, Queen Anne's 和 Talbot counties.
Annually, we have more than 17,000 registrations in non-credit courses. The College offers people a community resource for exploring new cultural, educational 和 social experiences. We can provide certificates of completion, continuing education units (CEUs) 和 preparation for professional certification in such areas as Nursing Assistant 和 other health related occupations, A+, 思科, 卡车司机, 焊接, 和更多的.
Contract Training Available!
Chesapeake offers cost effective contract or open enrollment opportunities, flexible scheduling, delivery on site 和/or at College facilities.
A well-trained workforce contributes to the competitive advantage of the region. Chesapeake College can work with your organization to design, develop 和 deliver the training you need to meet your productivity 和 continuous improvement goals. We will meet with you to discuss all your training needs including:
- Customer-specific courses 和 programs
- Training needs assessment
- Strategic planning
- 成本 effective contract or open enrollment opportunities, flexible scheduling, delivery on site 和/or at College facilities
- Credit 和 non-credit courses
领导 和 Supervisor training
- Building high performance teams
- The Art of Communication
- Managing for Performance
- Essential training for all levels of ability
English as a Second Language
- Industry specific communication 和 workplace skills for non-native English speakers
Comm和 Spanish Training for the Workplace
- Job-specific Spanish language 和 cross-cultural training in a diversity of fields
OSHA Workplace 和 Safety
Community RESOURCES 和 Partner Agencies